Vice President of Enterprise SalesApply
Develop and own the strategy and execution of the Reibus Enterprise team
About the role
The Vice President, Enterprise Sales role is a senior leadership position that reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and is Atlanta based. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing international organization where you will be responsible for guiding the development of new business opportunities to achieve the overall objectives associated with revenue and gross margin targets. This position requires a “hands on” leader who has the established credibility and insight into a wide variety of national customer and competitive landscapes. You will be leading our Enterprise Account Executive team. Overall success is determined by how effective you are in leading your team to change the minds of some of the largest customers in our space that there is a better way to source and sell materials. You will develop and own the strategy and execution of our main value add products including Reibus Finance, Reibus Logistics, and full engagement of our technology platform with your target Enterprise Accounts. This role requires an individual that is highly adept at understanding client workflow, can identify opportunities and present solutions that result in revenue growth and long-term client relationships.
What will you be doing?
- : Implement our go to market strategy to exceed revenue KPI targets for account penetration and engagement while creating a compelling vision that aligns senior management, your team and the other functional resources within Reibus
- : Working in partnership with HR, develop and manage the process to define profiles and recruit and hire top talent within our Enterprise teams throughout North America.
- : Working with our Director of People, lead the development and implementation of performance expectations, develop programs and proactively coach team members. Identify and drive ongoing improvement.
- : Identify and create the ideal customer profile, coach and drive the Meddic Sales Process to drive prospects from the top of the sales funnel through acquisition - ultimately gaining a champion within the target customer. Performance Management: Define, measure and adjust performance against defined KPI’s to drive pipeline and strong user engagement. Your team will be leading the growth of our top value-added products for major accounts: Reibus Finance, Reibus Logistics, and API/Listings growth. Constantly review sales team analytics, trend reviews, plan reports and full integration of our sales CRM.
- : A main key to success in this role will be your ability to identify and form lasting relationships with the most influential players in the metals industry. This will involve convincing these clients that they can’t live without Reibus. These partnerships will drive our overall Gross Merchandise Value and user retention rates to achieve 300% plus growth YoY.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience of leading and building selling teams in a fast-paced, high activity environment, preferably in SaaS enterprise role. Previous Enterprise account selling a must.
- Proven track record of building multi-disciplined teams that have delivered a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a customer journey
- Demonstrated experience in hiring and ramping top talent, as well as coaching and mentoring senior sales executives to exceed KPI’s.
- History of collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve overall company goals by aligning vision and resources.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial thinker able to utilize market data to develop strategies that will propel Reibus as the dominant industrial marketplace in North America.
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, and closing skills at all decision-making levels inclusive of the C-Suite
- Experience making data-driven decisions in a high growth, early stage company while prioritizing to meet deadlines and revenue targets
- Extensive background in using a robust sales CRM like Salesforce and Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.