Senior DevOps EngineerApply
Optimize the performance of the Reibus platform
About the role
Reibus is looking for an Experienced DevOps Engineer who will take a key role on our Tech Team. The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with several Reibus team members to deploy and operate the Reibus website, databases, internal applications, and integration processes. You will help automate and streamline operations and processes as well as troubleshoot issues within multiple environments. You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, enhance our continuous integration, and provide best practices to achieve optimal productivity. If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, you should be a Reibus team member. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain hands on experience and be a part of a team that is innovating the supply chain of industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the DevOps Engineer that not only wants to ensure the Reibus platform is set up for optimal performance but also create their own path to success!
What will you be doing?
- Provide day-to-day performance monitoring and support of all AWS Cloud servers, server-based applications, and overall IT infrastructure and systems
- Work with the rest of the Tech Team to improve the way technology is delivered to the Reibus customers which includes designing and implementing systems to improve reliability, scalability, security, and performance.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Develop application and system management tools and processes that reduce manual efforts.
- Evaluate the risk and security impact of all DevOps changes while maintaining high availability.
- 3-5 years experience developing backend engineering and infrastructure
- A strong passion for solving complex software problems and challenges at scale
- A constant excitement about technology and its impact, and a desire to keep abreast of industry trends while learning and adapting skill set quickly and accordingly
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting across a networked tech stack
- Exceptional Interpersonal/Communications skills - feeling comfortable with interacting with other in-depth levels about software development and implementation
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolutions within features of the product
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing Cloud-based infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience running and maintaining a 24x7 Internet-oriented production environment
- Experience in automation and monitoring frameworks, deployment, and development.
- Experience in designing, deploying, and administering complex AWS cloud applications.
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.
Austin, Atlanta or Remote