Material Sciences ManagerApply
Drive sales by supporting a pipeline of products and services.
About the role
The Material Sciences Manager is a key position that reports directly to the VP Category Management. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing international organization where you collaborate with Sales, Customer Experience and Operations to make sure our customers are receiving the best product application advice. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This position requires a “hands on” technical expert who will drive sales by supporting a pipeline of products and services.
What will you be doing?
Technical customer support
- Develop product training for Sales teams
- Interact directly with customers to advise on technical application of product and market opportunities
- Understand and stay current on industry standards and cross product application
Applications of products
- Work with product managers to support the development of technical materials
- Review all technical inquiries to ensure Reibus is providing accurate, timely and competent technical responses
- Work with product producers (mills) and industry associations to ensure we are current with latest technologies
- Build claims resolution processes that support exceptional customer experiences
- Implement processes for prompt and efficient claims management
- Measure and immediately report risks involved in active claims to leadership
- Provide fantastic customer service to our buyers
- Achieve rapid recovery from our suppliers
- Proven success as a Metallurgist or equivalent position
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Metallurgy
- Broad metals application knowledge
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Extensive experience in diverse business functions including operations, sales and claims
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.