Keep the Reibus engine running smoothly.
About the role
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides dedicated support to our Founder/CEO and COO. This position requires experience in executive support, exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving priorities.
We need a highly self-motivated individual that has exceptional judgement and discretion in a variety of high-pressure situations.
What will you be doing?
- Complete a broad variety of tasks which include managing extremely active calendars, ensuring schedules are organized efficiently, prioritizing most important items and resolving all conflicts in advance.
- Preparing correspondence and presentations confidentiality.
- Arranging detailed travel including international travel, itineraries, and agendas.
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine appropriate next steps.
- Be well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting C-Suite Executives
- Start-up experience a plus and/or experience in lean and growing organizations, where roles evolve, sometimes swiftly
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Stellar interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Our diversity is our strength. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.