Data Warehouse EngineerApply
Architect the data warehouse infrastructure at Reibus
About the role
The Data Warehouse Engineer is a key new role to the Reibus team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing international organization where you will be responsible for architecting the data warehouse infrastructure at Reibus. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This position requires a creative and focused individual that can create a data warehouse infrastructure that can meet the current and future needs of Reibus.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, consolidate, and optimize available data warehouse infrastructure.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of Reibus.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to ensure data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
- Develop and implement ETL routines and procedures according to the data warehouse design and architecture.
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the data warehouse and BI systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Monitor the data warehouse and BI systems performance and integrity and provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models.
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes are maintained in a version control system.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical related field, such as information technology, science, and engineering discipline
- 5+ years experience performing data warehouse architecture development and management across one or more data warehouse solutions including BigQuery, Synapse, Teradata, Vertica, or Snowflake
- Exceptional experience developing schemas, testing for quality assurance, administering RDBMS, and monitoring of one or more relational databases including Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Several years working experience with Business Intelligence Platforms including PowerBI, Tableau, SportFire, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Information - Builders, Looker, or Domo
- High proficiency in Python
- Remarkable experience with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure cloud platforms
- High proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques and their applications
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel
- Working knowledge of SAS and R code used in data processing and modeling tasks
- Strong experience with Hadoop, Impala, Pig, Hive, YARN, and other “big data” technologies.
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.