Customer Success Manager (Bilingual in French/English) - Hamilton ONApply
Work with our customers to reinvent their supply chain s'il vous plaît.
About the role
Reibus is looking to hire a motivated and dedicated Customer Success Manager to join a Sales team that is well on its way to great success! The CSM is the expert to support our customers on how to use the Reibus platform to reinvent their supply chain. You will also need to be someone that is a master on how to work with multiple Reibus team members to drive revenue growth and customer engagement with our product.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact starting a career in technology sales by joining a fast-growing team that is innovating the supply chain for industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This role is for the Customer Success Manager that seeks an environment where their talents can drive industry change!
This role is located in our Reibus Canada head office in the historic Empire Times Building at 41 King William St. in Hamilton ON.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with our customers to understand their business needs and find out how Reibus can best help them.
- Ensure that our customers understand what Reibus is and experience the value that we can provide them
- Work with customers to get them properly onboarded into the Reibus platform
- Be the voice of our customers within Reibus to ensure we are delivering them the most value, and to also help improve our current process and product
- Work closely with Sales and Sourcing team to maintain support for customers and help close deals
- Use any resources within Reibus to support customers’ needs
- Must be fully bilingual (French and English) and able to communicate clearly and concisely with a broad array of individuals throughout Canada and the US
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role, working with large enterprise and/or mid-market customers
- Ability to educate and train customers on never before seen solutions
- Experience building and maintaining relationships
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality
- Ability to actively listen
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast paced environment
- Comfort in a startup environment while wearing multiple hats
Our diversity is our strength! We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.